The Best Disc Golf Courses in Charlotte, NC
Charlotte, North Carolina as you all may be aware has some of the best disc golf courses in the world.
The best disc golf courses in Charlotte, NC – ranked by difficulty.
- Renaissance Park Pro Players Course – The hardest course in the area, Par set at over 70, this is one of the longest around. Tight and hilly this disc golf course is a challenge for any disc golf pro.
- Hornet’s Nest Park – One of my personal favorite courses, A champion caliber par 58 course featuring a mix of disc golf strategy needed to keep it in the manicured fairways and wooded setting.
- Reedy Creek Park is one of the most played courses around. Near UNC Charlotte this disc golf course, filled with wooded holes and terrain; accuracy and a disciplined game are needed to tame the par 54 track.
- Sugaw Creek Park - A good mix of power shots and accuracy make this disc golf course one of the easier to get around and put up a good score.
- Kilborne Park – located on a 50 acre plot, this par 54 course is a great course for a beginner disc golfer.
I am yet to play Elon Park but I hear that it is a great long and short disc golf course south of Ballantyne. What’s you ranking look like Charlotte?